Terms and Conditions
The Archery Company
Phone: +44 (0) 1767 262 533
VAT Registration Number: 789 230 495
Placing an Order:
- We reserve the right not to fulfill an order that is received. This is to cover any mistakes that have been made, due to stock levels or incorrect pricing.
- When goods are ordered from an item showing "Special Order" or "Not in stock", you the buyer, shall be notified regards the expect delivery date of the goods and will be given the option to either wait until the goods are available again or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 14 days.
- If an product is ordered into the shop specifically for a customer, a non-refundable deposit will be taken. If the customer decides not to proceed with the order, then their deposit shall be lost.
Age restricted products:
- Any age restricted product will be clearly described as such on the product page for that item.
- By ordering a product where an age restriction warning is displayed, you are confirming that you are over the required age.
- Please be aware that we will carry out verification checks on all Knife and Blade purchases. You may be ask to provide proof of age identification.
- If we are unable to get a positive ID match we may contact you for further information.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 1-3 working days. However, items custom made to your specifications will take a little longer. Additional delivery details will be listed on the individual product description.
- When goods are ordered from an item showing "Special Order" or "Not in stock", you the buyer, shall be notified regards the expect delivery date, unless stated on the product description.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure that the postage costs are accurate, up to date and work on the combined weights/ items you have purchased. We reserve the right to contact you if there is an issue with the postage amount paid. You will always have the right to cancel the order if your not happy with the additional costs.
- Please see the shipping section for further details on delivery times.
- Please note that if you select the delivery option of Royal Mail Special Delivery - Next Working Day - this does not include Saturdays. There is an additional cost of £3 if Saturday delivery is required. If you want to use the Saturday delivery service please put a note on your order and we will contact you regards paying the additional cost. Any order received after 10am (Mon to Fri) we cannot guarantee same day posting. Please contact us if you urgently require your order.
- For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Returns / Warranties:
- Please see the Returns Warranty section for further details
Prices & Payment:
We understand the concerns you may have about entering sensitive credit card details. We would therefore like to assure you that this information is NOT stored on this web server; it is taken via a secure connection and is stored on a secure remote server and only aspects required for online transactional purposes are held online. The personal information and credit card details that we request are only used by us to fulfill your order.
We accept most major credit and debit cards including American Express. All transactions will be carried out in British Pounds (GBP).
In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- The price of goods listed on this website is inclusive of VAT, but excluding delivery charges. The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed in the buyer's shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- The seller reserves the right to periodically update prices on the Website, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time.
- The seller reserves the right to withdraw any goods from the website at any time and shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any of these goods or for refusing to process an order.
- We do not redistribute, sell or rent your personal details to any third party.
- We will collect personal information about you which is used to process your order, contact you with regards to orders placed and contact you occasionally with regards information about The Archery Company.
- Cookies are simple text files. They are needed to help navigate automatic logins, password authentication, shopping cart functions, personal preference settings and a variety of other functions. Cookies make these functions smooth and hassle-free to the user.
- Cookies are used on this site to store information about your Shopping Basket.
- Most of the cookies used on this site are strictly necessary.
- This information will automatically be removed when a purchase has been made or it will expire automatically after 30 days. This allows you to select items for purchase, return within 30 days and still have the items within your shopping basket.
You can change the settings of our tracking cookies using the "Privacy Settings" tab at the bottom of this page.